RULES AND PROCEDURES
600 Sprint Car
Hyper Racing 600 Micro Sprints will follow the US6A rules along with HOOSIER TIRES (any compound) ON ALL 4 CORNERS OF THE CAR.
Race Day Procedures
- The 600’s and the Slingshots will be lined up for heats by pill draw for regular show. Special shows will be announced.
- SpeedSTR’s heat races will be lined up by timed warmups.
- STR’s, 600’s, and Slingshots warmups will be at 6:00, followed by their heat races.
Note: If you are found to have a rules infraction, Action Track USA reserves the right to check for the same infraction upon return the following week or first event back. This inspection will take place prior to any racing on the track for that night’s event.
DANIEL BOONE 153
4-Cylinder Stock Cars
All cars that follow Linda’s Speedway, Grandview Speedway, Trailways Speedway, and Mahoning Valley Speedway 4-Cylinder rules are eligible with the following universal rules in place.
- All Cars must have DOT Tires. No Hoosier or American Racers Allowed
- All Cars must use Pump Gas. 93 Octane Maximum
- All Cars must have a roll cage.